Welcome! Log In Easy Registration!

Advanced

Kentucky Street Legal Laws

Posted by LiftLaws 
Kentucky Street Legal Laws
June 02, 2011 02:20PM
Welcome to the Kentucky Street Legal Laws discussion thread.

In order to post a new comment or question, you will need to register for a free All Crawl account.

All posts are moderated for accuracy, however, please keep in mind that LiftLaws.com, All Crawl, and this thread are not to be used for legal advice and any information found on these sites or pages should never be viewed, interpreted, or used as such (full disclaimer).

Existing comments have been re-posted below to prevent them from being deleted in the move over to this All Crawl thread.
SamanthaC
Re: Kentucky Street Legal Laws
June 02, 2011 08:19PM
I have a request about the law regarding tinting lights (tinted taillights, fog lights and turn signals). Is it illegal to have tinted lights and if not, is there a law regarding how dark or what percentage of tint you can have? Thank you!!
Slo
June 02, 2011 08:20PM
I haven't seen anything about the tinting; it just says headlights have to illuminate 100 feet ahead and the taillights have to be visible from 500 ft away ... I had tail lights tinted with nite shades on my last car and they were almost completely black and nobody ever bothered me about it in the year I had it.
LU
June 02, 2011 08:22PM
Nobody knows what the real laws are. I've been pulled over several times and the cop don't even know what to do. Kentucky State Police are loving worthless.
King Shocks King Shocks King Shocks King Coilovers King Coilovers King Coilovers
King Off-Road Shocks King Off-Road Shocks King Off-Road Shocks
King Off-Road Racing Shocks King Off-Road RacingShocks King Off-Road RacingShocks