Georgia Street Legal Laws

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgia Street Legal Laws

Welcome to the Georgia Street Legal Laws discussion thread.

In order to post a new comment or question, you will need to register for a free AllCrawl account.

Important! If you are posting a correction or change, please be sure to reference the code section or include a link to your source!

- View: Georgia Street Legal Laws

All posts are moderated for accuracy, however, please keep in mind that LiftLaws.com, All Crawl, and this thread are not to be used for legal advice.
    Any information found on these sites or pages should never be viewed, interpreted, or used as such. See our full disclaimer here.
    Last edited by LiftLaws; 02-16-2015, 05:58 PM.
    DISCLAIMER: LiftLaws.com does not render legal or other professional advice. LiftLaws.com, and this forum, provide information about the law, however, legal information is not the same as legal advice -- the application of law to an individual's specific circumstances. Although we go to great lengths to make sure our information is accurate and useful, we recommend you consult legal council if you want professional assurance that our information, and your interpretation of it, is appropriate to your particular situation.

My dad just told me I could have the bronco we built together, but it's in S.C and I live in GA. What is the ticket cost for a truck with over a 2 inch lift cause I have to drive it at least once on the street? =)
    You're good, the 2" lift is not enforced. the only guys that catch a hard time are riding around on 53" tires with headlights 6' in the air.
    This bronco has 44" tires on it, not sure how high the headlights are, but I figured I could mount some under the bumper for street use.
    I highly doubt you will have any problems with a Bronco on 44's.
    I live in GA, my daily driver has an 8" suspension lift and a 3" body lift running on 38.5s, I've never gotten any attention from the cops except them admiring it.
    If you're too worried bout it, wait til Sundays when everyone is in church.... that's what we do
    I have an f250 on 46s and a cop pulled me over just to look at my truck because he liked it, they really don't enforce the laws.
    Cops don't pull you over height they will address it only if you were stop for something else like speeding so unless your doing anything else wrong you shouldn't worry.
    Thanks for posting!
    Last edited by LiftLaws; 11-24-2012, 09:32 AM.
    DISCLAIMER: LiftLaws.com does not render legal or other professional advice. LiftLaws.com, and this forum, provide information about the law, however, legal information is not the same as legal advice -- the application of law to an individual's specific circumstances. Although we go to great lengths to make sure our information is accurate and useful, we recommend you consult legal council if you want professional assurance that our information, and your interpretation of it, is appropriate to your particular situation.

Comment

What are aux driving and passing lights? Is that just another pair of lights similar to fog lights?

Comment

Yes, auxiliary lights are any lights on the vehicle that are in addition to the factory lights.

Originally posted by Sykes1493 View Post
        What are aux driving and passing lights? Is that just another pair of lights similar to fog lights?

Comment

Working...
        X